Did you know there are resources for all branches, Eras, transitions and needs for veterans and their families?
Unfortunately many veterans and their families suffer in silence feeling isolated, confused, resentful and forgotten which can lead and in many cases does…financial situations or physical, mental, emotional and spiritual crisis.
- Do you or someone you know need financial assistance? Need home repairs? Close to being or are homeless?
- Do you or someone you know need medical assistance? Have PTSD, been sexually assaulted or thinking of suicide?
- Do you or someone you know need scholarships for your children or grandchildren’s college education outside of the GI Bill?
- Are you or someone you know thinking of starting your own business or franchise?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions than you need to download a FREE sample list of resources I promote from the FREE tab, buy my book and book me as a speaker for your next event or contact me for a FREE Veteran Advocate service.
I’m part of a nationwide Veterans Advocate Team, Weekly Column Writer for Stars & Stripes, Military Spouse and Mother. I empower military families to take back control, overcome stressful and traumatic life situations and experiences while keeping their strength to grow from what life provided. I provide insight into resources most families do not know exist, how to apply or utilize to provide a more stress free environment for themselves and their families.
I take pride in the families I have helped within our community and strive to empower, educate, and uplift those who still feel alone, confused or fear asking for help. Military families need to know they are respected, supported and we appreciate their years of sacrifices and service.
MY BOOK: OPERATION MILITARY RESOURCES
1) Brings awareness to the many resources available for ALL veterans & families
2) Empowers military families to take control of their struggles & situations
3) Provides solutions, education and a “Basic Things You Should Know” chapter veterans and their families need to have in place to assist and stop specific situations from occurring.
4) Provides resources in all areas while continuously updating in order to provide a comprehensive collection of military-related information and resources, such as
Online and in-person communities
Individuals and Organizations
*I speak as a military spouse who is proud of her Army National Guard Soldier who has lived through several deployments.
*I speak as a Mother of a military child who has cried fearing the death of her father overseas.
*I speak as a Military Family who needed the financial assistance for a major crisis within our family.
*I speak as a Military Family blessed and honored to utilize the military scholarships provided for our daughters’ education in honor of her father and grandfathers service.
*I speak as a family member of grandparents, uncles and a brother, who served, honorably separated to be uninformed of the benefits including medical, financial and educational they were entitled to, had a time limits to use and which they no longer can apply for or utilize to improve or benefit their lives.
*I speak from many years of frustration which provides me the strength to battle myths and those who wish to label our military community.
*I speak from being a part of a military community who is aware much of our support seems to be going silent. The civilian community is tired of the war overseas and our Government wishes to take away our support programs, funds for equipment and safety, support for dependents, transitional assistance, and deny disability claims for past and current wounded veterans.
Sincerely and Respectfully,
Military Spouse, Author, Speaker, and Veteran Advocate
Weekly Column Writer for Stars & Stripes
Every effort is made to insure the accuracy and timeliness of the information and resources listed here. You can support this important project by contacting us with leads, referrals, tips and updates: kim (at) militaryresourcebooks (dot) com.