CAC Card Replacements Required

For those of you (which included my husband) that do not know; if you are using a 64K or 72K common access card (CAC), you must make an appointment at your DEERS Office and replace your card by SEP 30, 2012. To verify the validity of your card, look on the top line of the reverse side of the CAC. Cards that must be replaced are: Oberthur ID One v5.2 Dual; Oberthur ID One v5.2a Dual; Gemalto GCX4 72K DI; Gemalto Access 64KV2; Oberthur ID One V5.2; and Oberthur ID One V5.2a. Remember these must be replaced by SEP 30th deadline regardless of the expiration date on the card.

This entry was posted in Active Duty, air force, army, Coast Guard, Contract Employees, DEERS UPDATES, guard and reserve, marines, Military Bases, Military Contractors, Military Life, military related, military resources, navy, Uncategorized, Women Veterans and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.